Imagine this Tim Burton-esque nightmare. It’s March 17th and you’ve just conquered an entire day of St. Patrick’s festivities. Your spirits are high, your tongue is green, and you’ve painstakingly sorted through all of your pics to find that one perfect shot. Alas, before posting an adorable and festive St. Patty’s pic to the ‘gram, you realize your brain CANNOT produce any caption magic worthy of your iconique photo.
Sure, it’s kinda sad that the perception of your beautimous Instagram picture can be completely effed by a dumb caption. But, since St. Patrick’s Day posts are bound to be playing off the same damn clichés (“Kiss Me I’m Irish”? Punch me, I’m over it.), even just a lil bit of creativity will make people think, “Oh em gee, she’s so smart and creative! Love her!”
So that’s where we come in. While you were raging, we were out here rounding up a ton of kinda genius words to accompany your photograph. See our list below and spend less time stressing over a caption and more time celebrating ye olde Saint Patrick. Make good choices, sweetie!
- Call me your lucky charm…
- The odds of finding a four leaf clover are 1 in 10,000…almost as rare as me.
- This is a story about a girl named Lucky.
Snaps from the party
- Issa Patty party!
- Irish you were beer.
- No Krabby Patties here!
- Mean green Corona machine^^^
- Green beer is healthy for you…because it’s green.
Those Ireland vacay pics
- I just took a DNA test turns out I’m 100% I-rish (at least today).
- The Irishman (2019) dir. Martin Scorcese.
- I’m here to shamrock your world.
- No Ancestry.com necessary.
- Happy Niall Horan day.
At the parade
- All green—just like my bank account.
- Decided to go ~green~.
- Taste the rainbow.
- Tell a ginger you love them today.
- Congrats! Looks like you found the end of the rainbow.
- You bet I’m stirring the pot (of gold) today.
- Pot of Gold Town Road.
- “I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it”- Leprechauns before they loot your house probably.
- All photo creds to my buddy San Patrique.