Horoscope for the Week of November 7, 2021, Weekly Horoscope

Overview: It’s a productive and poetic Monday beneath the attractive Moon-Venus conjunction in bold Capricorn. Wednesday’s T-Sq. amongst Mars in Scorpio, Saturn in Aquarius, and Uranus in Taurus focuses our consideration on programs that assist security, honesty, and connection. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition is filled with surprises, so keep agile!

Learn your Solar/Rising horoscope:

Aries

It’s about connections and competence, Aries! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn helps you join with others professionally for fulfillment. Wednesday’s T-Sq. needs you to evaluate the standard of your friendships and see in case your values are shared. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition might reveal some last-minute secrets and techniques and surprises, so be curious!

The Cosmo Tarot: The Final Deck and Guidebook

Taurus

Smarten up, Taurus! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn teaches you a useful concept for relationships that may be utilized shortly. Wednesday’s T-Sq. needs you to interrupt evaluation paralysis and experiment with behaviors that assist your integrity. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition needs you to steadiness your wishes with others’.

Gemini

Don’t be afraid of intimacy, Gem! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn helps you perceive what it takes to forge a extra significant relationship. Wednesday’s T-Sq. helps you get unstuck from a limiting sample with flexibility, closure, and creativity. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition needs you to discover a therapeutic modality that’s holistic and useful.

Most cancers

Relating is a talent, Most cancers! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn instructs you with the methods and behaviors that enable you to romantically join. Wednesday’s T-Sq. helps you see connections between your friendships and your confidence stage. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition needs you to get inventive in fixing a piece downside.

Leo

Preserve striving, Leo! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn helps you decide to the habits and methods for private growth. Wednesday’s T-Sq. needs you to speak the boundaries you may have with others so that you don’t lose your self. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition helps you see feelings as instructive for fulfillment.

Virgo

Share your reality, Virgo! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn needs you to get weak and self-disclose what you’re pondering and feeling. Wednesday’s T-Sq. needs you to combine what’s missing, like consideration to element, technique, or follow-through. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition asks for a shift in notion and dialog for highly effective outcomes.

Libra

Title the sensation, Libra! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn needs you to get particular about what you’re feeling so different individuals know the place you’re at. Wednesday’s T-Sq. conjures up you to face alone in your reality for authenticity’s sake. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition needs you to take a threat to know what belief means in your relationships.

Scorpio

Joyful birthday, Scorpio! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn needs you to make use of your phrases rigorously so others can perceive the motive behind your conduct. Wednesday’s T-Sq. needs you to bend with out breaking, so be each agency and versatile. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition helps you perceive negotiation for relational success.

Sagittarius

Keep grounded, Sag! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn helps you reply rigorously and responsibly, somewhat than impulsively. Wednesday’s T-Sq. creates a dynamic socialization scenario, so keep adaptable. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition needs you to experiment with a morning routine for wellbeing.

Capricorn

It’s protected to be weak, Capricorn! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in your signal encourage you to call the emotions, hope, need, or realization to somebody who wants to listen to it. Wednesday’s T-Sq. connects you to the connections that need to be mutually helpful professionally. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition is a energetic and social reunion with buddies.

Aquarius

Give your self permission to really feel, Aquarius! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn is a young one, so trip the waves of emotion with willingness and acceptance. Wednesday’s T-Sq. frames your emotional intelligence differently for wholehearted residing. Saturday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition will get you creatively impressed round a profession aim.

Pisces

Love in your buddies, Pisces! Monday’s Venus-Moon conjunction in Capricorn reconnects you to your most significant friendships. Wednesday’s T- Sq. needs you to think about closure: Launch the issues that restrict you and have religion that you just’ll discover one thing even higher. Sunday’s Mercury-Uranus opposition provides you an “aha” second in a dialog!

This content material is created and maintained by a 3rd social gathering, and imported onto this web page to assist customers present their e mail addresses. You could possibly discover extra details about this and related content material at piano.io

Source link

62 thoughts on “Horoscope for the Week of November 7, 2021, Weekly Horoscope

• December 10, 2021 at 8:58 am

We are building a large collection of sex-related texts, easy to navigate, categorized, without advertising. Anyone can have us publish their texts, for free.

• December 29, 2021 at 12:39 pm

Slot equipment activities are liked by casino goers of ages and this is the reason why the position equipment business is one of the most successful firms in all casino industry. Position machine gaming has been popularized by the modern casinos and their machines give you a great number of exciting activities including pay-to-play and bonus game slot machines. You will find numerous sites that offer total details about on the web casinos, newest jackpot quantities, amount of position models, how many models per game space and different casino details. All this really is provided for your convenience and you can get your final decision after having a good go over every one of these information. So, if you also need to experience exactly the same enjoyment that you see participants experiencing at these casinos then decide for online slot machines.

• April 8, 2022 at 8:02 am

As the lockdown restrictions were eased and certain sports and exercises were allowed again, I got out walking and kayaking, whereas Stacey got back on the golf course at every opportunity, where she is very accomplished (playing off a handicap of 5). She played 2 or 3 times a week with her friend Amy, who roped her into entering a mixed completion. Stacey eagerly told me about the comp coming up in 6 months and that she would be playing with Gary and Tony. Tony was new to me, an average player and someone making the numbers up. Gary I knew from way back, an excellent golfer and a bit of a ladies man. Despite knowing this, I didn’t say anything, I’m not the jealous type and have never had cause to be. Of the 2-3 rounds a week, Stacey and Amy played, Gary and Tony joined them, but again as they were playing as a 4, I didn’t worry unduly.

• April 13, 2022 at 9:06 am

I pulled her thong down to her knees and instinctively knelt down to lick her pussy (from the front, from behind, sat on top, I adore oral sex), she hissed “NO, just fuck me”, but as she was tentatively balanced, stood up, but with her panties around her knees, I gave her a light push forward onto the bed and was rewarded by a sodden and strangely reddened looking pussy, framed between her bum, legs and lacy panties. This was a target I couldn’t resit, I dived into her, tongue straight in, nose nuzzled against her arsehole, it was amazing, she responded by pushing back, her pussy lips unusually pushed straight over my mouth (her pussy usually needed a bit of work to get her full loosened up). Stacey was grunting, subconsciously rubbing her pussy up and down my face, I had each of her hands held tightly, clamped next to my face, which allowed me to pull her deeper onto me and didn’t allow her squirm forward. I’d been too horned up to notice the obvious signals, but the realisation suddenly hit home.

• April 28, 2022 at 11:37 am

I rubbed her pussy through the lacy panties, as I pulled down her shorts with my other hand. I was surprised at how wet she already was, but put that down to have been golfing on a hot day for 4 hours. I was pleasantly surprised to find the panties were new to me, a lovely lacy pair of hipster thongs. With just her panties on, I stood behind her, right hand rubbing her mound and my left hand back up top, alternating between her tits and neck. I myself had only had a towel on, however, this was long gone and all I had was a raging 8” hard on, which was nestling between her legs, nudging against her panty clad butt. Her half hearted “no, no, no” was contradicted by her body responding to me, pushing herself back on to my rock hard cock. Maybe sensing that I wasn’t going to take n for an answer, she panted “the kids are downstairs, so lets be quiet” before adding “and don’t be making it or worry about me (making reference to me always holding off cumming until she had), just fuck me, use me to cum in”. This nearly made me cum where I was stood, I love her talking dirty to me, possibly because to the outside world, she is so lovely, she has a high profile job and comes across as butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

• May 3, 2022 at 3:26 pm

With a head full of emotions, anger, lust and confusion. I flipped her over to face me, she immediately saw the look on my face and looking eye to eye, she teared up and quivered “I’m so sorry, I don’t want to lose you” at this point, with the realisation that I’d be licking sweat and spunk from my wifes pussy after she’d been unfaithful with another man, my hard on should have gone, but it was fit to burst. Not only fit to burst, but laid upwards between Stacey and me, rubbing against her dripping pussy, with every slight movement. There was 10 seconds of silence, in which we never lost eye contact. Stacey laid back on the bed, me holding her legs by the ankles, with her sodden panties pressing firmly against my chest. After the eternity like moment of silence, with one hand Stacey pushed my cock inside her, I couldn’t believe how lubricated and warm her pussy was.

• May 6, 2022 at 2:10 pm

After dismissing my perverted thoughts, I was getting dry, I heard the front door go, I thought to myself, ‘Stacey’s home, don’t be an arsehole or weird about her not telling you’. When I came out of the en-suite moments later, I startled Stacey who must have rushed straight upstairs, she had already taken her shirt and bra off and was just stood in her golf shorts. She looked hot and flustered and was surprised to see me come out of the en-suite. She mumbled something about being sweaty and needing a shower. I complemented her, saying she looked very fine to me, to which she blushed. I moved over to her and went to give her a kiss and a hug, she turned away to avoid this, which was very out of character. I then nuzzled into her neck, she shuddered and responded by lifting her arm behind her and around me, pulling me into her neck. I left one arm around her neck and massaged her tits, each one in turn, they still amaze me, just over a handful each, but as pert today as they were 15 years ago. Her nipples always stand up with she’s aroused and right now they were on end. We enjoyed this sensual moment, before my hand began wandering down to her shorts. Stacey snapped out of the moment, saying “give me a minute, I’ll want a quick shower”, I said not a chance as I firmly pulled her neck back to me, bring my left hand around her throat softly, turning her head to the side so I could kiss her neck, simultaneously to this, I pushed my right hand down into her shorts, my hand brushed against lace. Stacey half protested again that she needed a shower, I said not a chance as you were wearing some of your nice panties. I thought, this was quite strange as she only wore her nice underwear on special occasions.

• May 7, 2022 at 12:00 pm

But back to the job in hand, I said “I don’t want to hear I love you, I’m sorry or anything, I just want to use your dirty cum filled cunt. You just lay back and enjoy, but while you do think very very clearly about what happens when I’m done. Because we are going to have a talk and if your 100 honest and hide nothing, we have a chance, but anything short of that and we are done, OK?” She nodded her understanding, what a picture she was, her mouth bulging with lace, hair all over the place, covered in sweat and god knows what else.

• May 8, 2022 at 7:51 am

One week Stacey had played on the Monday and was due to play again on the Wednesday, going back to the signals I usually read before sex, she showered before bed on Tuesday night, Stacey came to bed smelling lovely and me waiting in bed with a hard on in anticipation, however when I made an advance she said not tonight, I’m tired. This not only frustrated me, but got me thinking ‘wow, she always responds to me in the same circumstances’, the following day she was pick up for golf, Amy picks her up so I then have our car to ferry the kids about. Whilst Stacey was out golfing, I took the kids to the store to choose what they wanted for dinner. I bumped into Amy’s mum, we made a bit of small talk, before she said ‘I’m glad Stacey hasn’t had to miss her golf?’ and ‘that it was nice that Gary had something to take his mind of his recent separation’.When I looked quizzical, she explained what with Amy isolating at home because of covid, it was good that the other could still play. I nodded, smiled politely and we parted.

• May 12, 2022 at 7:13 am

Over the last 15 years we have grown together, both in spirit as soul mates and sexually. At 42 I’m older and have certainly had more experience. She is trusting and open minded, most new things she has tried with me, she has enjoyed and gone on to develop. Sex indoors, sex outdoors, making love, fucking like animals, some rough play, dressing up, we’ve come a long way together. But recently things had gone off the boil, the UK covid lockdown didn’t help, Stacey, me and the kids were cooped up together for a long period, limit privacy and working from home consuming us, probably made worse for me as my masturbating opportunities were also reduced.

• May 12, 2022 at 2:11 pm

Stacey (my wife) and myself had a good sex life, but after 15 years it became a little predictable. Usually driven by me, I knew the signals, the main signal being Stacey going up for a shower before bed. The sex itself was always good, sometimes great as we both know what makes each other tick and cum. I still find Stacey attractive, she’s 5’7” and although at 36 she has never shed the baby weight of having a couple of kids, her exercise routine still keeps her bum pert and large tits firm.

• May 13, 2022 at 12:41 pm

I then started to wonder why Stacey hadn’t told me and began to think things, I got myself in a mess wondering if Stacey was having an affair, but was able to rationalise things and put my thoughts down to petty jealousy, after all Tony was there to cock block Gary. Strangely though, with the mix of emotions I’d been feeling, I was quite turned on by my dirty mind wrongly thinking what my wife was up to. With my dirty mind getting the better of me, I shut myself away from the kids in the bathroom and wanked myself furiously at the thought my wife being fucked o the golf course by Gary, Tony even joined my fantasy at one point as I imagined her being bent over in the woods by both men, using her and leaving her full of cum. I came buckets myself at the thought. Immediately afterwards I was overcome by guilt and anger at myself for being turned on by such thoughts. I pushed all that to the back of my mind and went downstairs, to prep the kids evening dinner, which I served before jumping in the shower upstairs in the en-suite.

• May 13, 2022 at 5:51 pm

• May 14, 2022 at 9:56 am

• May 14, 2022 at 5:21 pm

• May 15, 2022 at 8:28 am

• May 15, 2022 at 2:54 pm

• May 17, 2022 at 3:34 am

Great post! i appreciate it.. thanks for sharing!

You can also visit my page ini here: 77Lucks

• May 18, 2022 at 7:01 am

• May 19, 2022 at 10:02 am

• May 21, 2022 at 9:27 am

• May 22, 2022 at 4:11 pm

As I leant down I simultaneously thrust into her and kissed her, I whispered in her ear that I cannot believe she let them fuck and cum in her and demanded that she lick every trace of the two men off me. “What, no, no, no, not two, it was just Gary, what do you think . . .” Her sentence was cut short by me pushing her legs down back to the bed, making her thong stretch from side to side of her face gagging her. “JUST GARY” I said “you dirty fucking slut”, as I held her there in that position, I pistoned into her furiously, using my legs, hips and bodyweight, Stacey whimpered and muffled encouragement, after a couple of minutes she was shaking through an orgasm, before tapping me vigorously on my hip, I released her from being pinned. She immediately began talking “that was amazing, the best”. I hooked her legs over my shoulders and carried on driving into her, using my now free hands to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. “ I want YOUR cum” and “I’m sorry, I really am, I love you” I cut her off again, this time by pulling her panties off and gagging her with them. Wow they were wet, in hindsight I should have wrung them out over the dirty bitch.

• May 23, 2022 at 8:00 am