The Making of an “It” Girl: Inside Zendaya’s Euphoric Rise to the Top

For those still not quite clear about the full-on Zendaya obsession making its way through Hollywood, we invite you to read this breathless account from Stranger Things star Noah Schnapp.

“I remember seeing her in the corner of my eye and walking up to her,” the 15-year-old recalled during a March appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, some four months after their encounter at E!’s People’s Choice Awards. “And I was really, really nervous and I was like, ‘Oh, my God. It’s actually her. This is the first time I’m meeting her.'”

Everything that happened after was both a blur and indelibly etched in his mind: “She smelled great. And she was so…she was so cute and she was, like, towered over me and she, like, bent down and she was like, ‘Hi, Noah,’ with her little squeaky voice,” he said of the 5-foot-10 star. “Yeah, I remember everything.”

Yup, Zendaya fever is alive and well in Hollywood.

8 thoughts on “The Making of an “It” Girl: Inside Zendaya’s Euphoric Rise to the Top

• September 6, 2020 at 9:51 pm

I love looking through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

• September 22, 2020 at 8:33 am

Cacti potting dirt is often cost planting stores and
    also other sorts of yard centers. Yard dirt has three major troubles no house
    plant must ever before be subjected to if it is to remain healthy.
    Keeping that in mind, we have actually made it our goal to transform the globe and make it a much healthier, better, place by putting
    a residence plant in every solitary house in Canada– One plant at
    a time. The majority of these things are easily available in your home.
    No, they are not. Type of. Though the majority of species
    of cacti aren’t able to survive in low light, there are varieties such
    as Gasteria that have the ability to thrive in low light situations.
    Instead, it is essential for cacti to have specially made soil that can give them the nutrients they require.
    To attempt this technique, you’ll require a glass jar, some stones or stones, and
    a few cuttings from a healthy plant.

• February 4, 2021 at 8:18 am

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
    info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

• February 19, 2021 at 9:31 pm

Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures
    aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.