9 Spring 2021 Jewelry Trends

spring 2021 jewelry trends

Imaxtree

Listen, what even is time? The past six-ish (?!) months have both flown by and dragged on and on in one endless Zoom meeting. But what does that have to do with anything? Well, I know spring 2021 feels pretty far away right now, but, by the way seconds and months work right now, it’ll be no time before it hits us square in the face. Luckily for everyone, an almost entirely virtual New York Fashion Week happened last week, with designers showing off all their new styles for, you got it, spring 2021!

Related: I could distract myself forever looking through pretty jewelry pieces. If you feel the same way, please feel free to scroll on down for nine amazing jewelry trends you’re about to see everywhere in spring and summer 2021, including pretty pearl details, badass chains, and cool pendants.

Interested in more spring 2021 fashion trends? Right this way for shoe trends and bag trends. You’re welcome!

Advertisement – Continue Reading Below

Chains with Bold Pendants

Chains got a bit of an upgrade this season, with bold pendants.

Victoria Beckham

Chains with Bold Pendants

Chains with Bold Pendants

Collar Necklaces

Collar necklaces are here to make bold statements on their own or excellent layering pieces.

Etro

Pearlsssss

Pearls have been having a moment for a little while now, but they are going strong into 2021, in case you were wondering. And makes sense—they’re so timeless.

Simone Rocha

Mismatched Earrings

If you haven’t tried the mismatched earring trend, with a longer drop earring and a stud or simply two different earrings, you definitely should!

Ulla Johnson

Flower Power

“Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.” Miranda Priestly might have said it first, but it rings true every spring. And for spring 2021? Especially true in jewelry form.

Ulla Johnson

Bulbous Beads

You’ll find yourself getting compliments left and right whenever you wear, big, bulbous beads. Just saying.

Stine Goya

Layer It Up

The art of layering necklaces is a true skill, and if you master it in 2021, definitely start playing with fun different lengths, textures and seemingly mismatched designs.

Sandy Liang

Uber-Long Pendants

If your not really into chokers, the ultra-long necklaces with pendants are the perfect solve for you. Wear them over blouses, T-shirts, and even swimsuits.

Erdem

Bold Hues

Don’t be afraid to stray away from metallics and head straight into bright, beautiful colors.

Etro

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Advertisement – Continue Reading Below

Source link

20 thoughts on “9 Spring 2021 Jewelry Trends

• November 22, 2020 at 5:38 am

Outstanding post, you have pointed out some good details , I too think this s a very wonderful website.

• December 8, 2020 at 6:22 pm

I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks, I’ll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?

• December 8, 2020 at 7:00 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!

• April 16, 2021 at 6:58 am

Amazing! cafe equipment online is hard to find. Find cafe equipment online be going to our website. cafe equipment online cafe equipment online cafe equipment online

• May 13, 2021 at 4:52 am

F*ckin’ tremendous issues here. I’m very glad to peer your article. Thank you a lot and i’m having a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

• June 4, 2021 at 2:49 am

Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest factor to understand of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other people think about worries that they just don’t know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

• June 4, 2021 at 7:36 am

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

• June 4, 2021 at 9:49 am

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent idea

• June 25, 2021 at 3:14 am

Trực Tiếp Bóng Đá Việt Nam Vs Lebanon. Coi Truc Tiep Bong Da. Futsal Việt Namvaoroi.vnXem đá bóng trực tuyến Trực tiếp Odd BK vs Sarpsborg, 20h ngày 24/5, giải VĐQG Na Uy. Xem lịch phạt sóng trực tiếp soccer EURO hôm nay được Webthethao update chính xác nhất.

• July 22, 2021 at 7:29 am

Mua Giầy Bóng Rổ Giá Chất LượngpcfullcrackLần thứ nhất ra mắt thì giày Jordan 1 có màu đỏ, Trắng và đen phối với nhau. Với upper mỏng manh nhẹ và đế bền rộng cùng cỗ đệm lấy thẳng từ Crazylight Boost năm nhâm thìn, trong hoàn cảnh tạm thời Rose 8 cũng rất đáng để test.

• December 10, 2021 at 9:17 am

High Ứng Dụng Xem Tivi, Bóng Đá Trực Tiếp Trên Điện Thoại Tốt Nhất 2021 trực tiếp bóng đá kèo nhà cái Không chỉ vậy, các bình luận viên của VTV6 sẽ đem đến những bình luận hay về trận đấu, giúp bạn nắm bắt được kĩ càng hơn trận đấu mà bạn đang theo dõi. Đây cũng là lý do mà nhiều người luôn chọn xem bóng đá của kênh truyền hình. VTV6 hân hạnh là một trong những kênh của đài truyền hình Việt Nam phục vụ đầy đủ nhất những trận đấu bóng đá trong và ngoài nước cho khán giả xem truyền hình. Sau đây là phát sóng trực tiếp bóng đáViệt Nam và quốc tế hôm nay. Các trận đấu sẽ được tường thuật trên các kênh sóng của VTV3, VTV6, VTV5, K+, FPT Play… Và cập nhật liên tục, giúp các CĐV thuận tiện trong việc xem bóng đá trực tiếp.

• May 11, 2022 at 3:31 pm

Highly energetic article, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?