Braided Bantu Knots Tutorial for 2021

Bantu knots are dope all on their own, but have you ever considered taking the protective style up a few notches? Yes, the look is a classic (seriously—it dates back thousands of years), but that doesn’t mean you have to create them the same ol’ way every single time. You can get very creative with Bantu knots, and our resident braider, Stasha Harris, is here to show you exactly how to keep your natural hair protected and make a statement at the same damn time. On this week’s Braid Up, we’re introducing braided Bantu knots: Geometric braids, thin cornrows, and colored braids come together to create a style that will turn heads.

Keep reading below for all the tips and tricks you’ll need in your back pocket to try out this look yourself.

Check Out  The 50 Most Jaw-Dropping Royal Wedding Gowns of All Time

Want even more cool braid inspo? For endless protective style ideas and haircare tips, get Cosmo Unlocked.

1. Blow out your hair before you start. You want to make sure that your braided Bantu knots have a clean, smooth, and tangle-free foundation to sit on. P.S. Don’t forget to use a heat protectant spray before you hit your hair with any hot tools! It’ll help prevent any potential heat damage.

2. Section off your hair. Before you start braiding, decide how many braided Bantu knots you want to end up with—this determines how many sections you’ll have. Stasha creates six, but feel free to create more (or less) sections. Once you’ve divided everything up, secure your hair with clips.

3. Feed in braiding hair. Typically with Bantu knots, you would two-strand twist your hair to create the mini buns that sit on top of your head. Not with this remix: Instead, feed in a few different packs of colored braiding hair (Stasha uses red, brown, and purple hair), braid it until you reach the ends, and then wrap the braid around itself to create a knot. Secure each Bantu knot with a small rubber band or bobby pin.

Check Out  New Moon in Libra October 2020 Horoscope by Zodiac Sign

4. Dress up your braids. Add some hair jewelry, like cuffs, to the two tiny braids in the front of your head—it’ll transform this hairstyle into a legit fashion statement.

bantu

Braid Up

Hair: Magic Fingers Studio; Associate Beauty Editor: Ama Kwarteng

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

Source link

8 thoughts on “Braided Bantu Knots Tutorial for 2021

• June 4, 2021 at 10:35 am

I oversee a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise offers CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide internet marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Reputable Health Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they sell a comparatively substantial range of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to check with a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

• June 25, 2021 at 5:53 pm

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also offers CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Top Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a fairly extensive range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to talk with one more lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

• August 5, 2021 at 12:05 pm

Has anybody ever shopped at Electra Vapor Vape Store located in 2407 Memorial Parkway, Suite 12?

• August 19, 2021 at 1:33 pm

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719