Marc Eversley joining Bulls’ reshaped front office as GM

The Chicago Bulls are hiring Marc Eversley as the franchise’s general manager, league sources told ESPN.

Eversley, the senior vice president of player personnel with the Philadelphia 76ers, agreed to a deal late Sunday night to join new executive vice president of basketball operations Arturas Karnisovas with Chicago, sources said.

Eversley, a native of Canada, is the first black GM in Bulls history.

Eversley will work with Karnisovas in reshaping one of the NBA’s historic franchises. Karnisovas has hired Eversley, assistant GM J.J. Polk and vice president of player personnel Pat Connelly since arriving from the Denver Nuggets earlier this month.

Check Out  Vergil Ortiz Jr. is the 2019 prospect of the year

Eversley has climbed through front-office roles with the Sixers, Washington Wizards and Toronto Raptors. He also spent a decade working at Nike.

Bulls president Michael Reinsdorf has completed a reshaping of the Bulls’ front office that included the departure of longtime executives John Paxson and Gar Forman. Paxson is remaining in a consulting role, but Karnisovas and Eversley are now front and center in running the organization.

Check Out  Follow live: Bucks aim to complete sweep of Heat in Game 4

Source link

5 thoughts on “Marc Eversley joining Bulls’ reshaped front office as GM

• August 11, 2020 at 2:50 am

Thanks for every other informative site.
    Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect method?

I’ve a mission that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the
    glance out for such information.

• August 11, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but
    I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about
    creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do
    you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks adreamoftrains best website hosting

• August 14, 2020 at 5:22 am

Howdy! This post could not be written much better! Looking through this
    article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I will forward this post
    to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a good read.
    Thank you for sharing!

• August 14, 2020 at 1:23 pm

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and amusing, and let
    me tell you, you have hit the nail on the
    head. The issue is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I stumbled across this during my search for something relating to this.