WP Conditions & Variables allows you to variable usage and create conditional contents in your contents. Plugin has 46 pre-defined conditions and 15 pre-defined variables. It also allows you to create your own conditions and variable using simple PHP code blocks.
You can do everything with this, Imagine and write once then add into any content. Some of things you can do is below:
- Pageview counter
- Show last update time of content
- Different content for different user roles or visitors
- Different content for different browsers
- Show content for only specified category
Save your or customer’s time, don’t change theme’s codes. Use WP Conditions & Variables plugin for conditional content or add any variable to any post/page/CPT.
Use and convert your static content to dynamic.
- Easy usage
- Editor dialogs for adding conditions/variables into content
- 46 Built-in Conditions
- 15 Built-in Variables
- Admin Page for creating your own conditions
- Admin Page for creating your own variables
Future Features that will be added:
- Parameter support for variables
- New useful conditions
- New useful variables
- Added check_browser / Checks if visitor browser is any specified browser - Added check_user_role / Checks if visitor has any specified user role - Added is_mobile / Check if visitor is mobile or not - Added visitor_ip / Displays visitor's IP address - Added visitor_country / Displays visitor's country - Added viewcount / Tracks content vies count and displays
Please don’t forget to rate plugin. Thank you!