WEBSITE IS YOUR FIRST RESPONDER
1. Make your customers aware you are open for business and how you are addressing the
virus outbreak with employees, in the showroom and field service. Here is an example
from one our New Jersey Dealers on Instagram
2. Offer Free Facetime Appointments
3. Offer Virtual Meetings for customers. I use Free Services: Zoom & Join Me.
Under Contact Us, embed Virtual Meeting. When you’re ready to meet, the customer
just clicks the link and your both connected. Easy-Peasy!
4. Photos Freshen Up and Post photos of Showroom & Friendly Staff.
5. Showroom Virtual Tour. Video the flame footage especially your Travis Best Sellers.
6. Video Sales Associates pitching features and benefits of Best Sellers.
7. Embed Travis FireBuilder on your Front Page. 5 STAR Reviews reported from Dealers
who are engaging their customers Send your customers to your site instead of ours.
SOCIAL MEDIA IS KEY
8. RAMP up your Facebook & Instagram postings with Daily Positive and Encouraging
Messaging. Again.. Video Sales Associate pitching the product and post!
9. Content: Create quality, useful, relevant and engaging content. It takes time bu
customers will totally appreciate it and look forward to your next post.
10. Consider offering to drop off a bag of pellet, bag of charcoal or gas cylinder for your
customers especially the elderly.
CONSUMER FINANCING A MUST
11. Customers are faced with uncertainty and having a payment plan will win the day.
Highlight this on your website and in the store with their POP items Travis has partnered
with Synchrony Financial under their home furnishing association to offer Travis
Dealers incredible New Rates!
- Apple Music streaming revenue detailed in letter to artists – TechCrunch
- WooCommerce Orders Progress Bar – Pro