– 1 gallon of unfiltered apple juice or apple cider
– 1 large orange, cut into ¼” slices
– 1 large gala apple, cut into ¼” slices
– 3 cinnamon sticks
– 4 star anise
– 1 Tbsp whole cloves
– ½ Tbsp allspice powder
– 1” ginger root
– CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder
1. To a large pot, add apple juice, orange slices, apple slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, whole cloves, allspice, ginger root and your desired amount of CBDelicious. Stir.
2. Cover the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
Once boiling, stir and turn down the heat. Let simmer for one hour.
3. Pour the cider into your favorite mug or travel coffee cup and enjoy!
*Make it a cocktail by adding your favorite dark rum or bourbon!